HPW Windows and Doors offers these great names in windows:
- Silverline, an Andersen Company, conventional & impact windows
- Custom Window Systems impact windows
- AWP conventional & impact windows
- ViWinTech conventional and impact windows
The benefits of installing these products include:
- Exceptional energy efficiency that saves you up to 50% of your cooling bills
- Increase your home’s value and improve the aesthetics of your residence
- Provide around-the-clock personal security for your family
- Limit UV fade from exposed areas
- Reduce outside noise by 50%
- Most importantly they are always working . . . there is no need for pre-storm deployment.
We have a wide selection of name brand replacement windows in a new modern showroom, and our factory direct purchasing power provides you the highest value in window products. Vinyl windows are visually appealing solutions that can increase the value of your home, while decreasing your cost of insurance and reducing your home cooling costs. Available in many designs and a wide variety of colors, they complement the aesthetics of your home. Fully approved by your insurance agency, our windows have excellent warranties, and reduce the risk of water intrusion during storms. As an added bonus you won’t believe how quiet your home will be.
- Energy efficiency: Modern vinyl window frames offer excellent insulation from the outside temperatures in much the same way that insulation in your walls and attic shield you from outside temperatures. A combination of Vinyl frames and multi-glass panel, argon filled air gap designs provide further insulation to protect you from outside temperatures. Heat can also enter your home as solarenergy (RED infrared energy) from the sun as it beams through the glass in your windows. LowE coatings applied to the glass reflect the infrared energy and stop the heat that you typically feel when you stand in front of a sunny window. The combination of vinyl insulation and LowE coatings will block up to 80% of heat penetration in your home. Your air conditioner will work less to keep your home cool, saving you up to 50% of your air conditioning bill.
- Safety and security: Impact windows provide safety and security 24 hours a day. Whether you travel in the summer and worry about the security of your home or simply want the comfort of impenetrable windows when you sleep, impact windows provide much more value than simple storm protection.
- Impact Strength: There two levels of impact testing in the State of Florida. Florida Building Code Impact and Florida Building Code Impact – HVHZ. The later (HVHZ) is required for Miami-Dade County installations. With our specialty in impact protection, we are the largest HVHZ impact window center in Brevard. HVHZ impact ratings, result in stronger glass and frames. The HPW team works hard to win your business and with our factory direct purchasing your prices are the same as many non-HVHZ rated windows.
- You won’t believe how quiet your home will be with Impact windows: The combination of vinyl frames, dual pane glass and the addition of the impact layer reduces outside noise by as much as 50%. Our customer routinely comment that they are hearing noises in their home that they’ve never hear before.
- Blocks ultra-violet light: The inter-liner on the impact glass, blocks 98% of ultra violet light. Now you don’t have to worry about the color fading in your upholstery and flooring in front of windows.
Not only do Impact Windows have ZERO deployment time, the aesthetics of your home are not compromised. Snowbirds and travelers take note; other forms of storm protection convey you are away from home while impact glass protects without being seen. When considering storm protection, we highly suggest you consider impact windows. Impact Windows are comparable to rolldowns, bahamas and colonials in price, but are always ready to protect and on guard in any situation.
Bring your current window sizes in to the shop, let us show you our impact windows and give you a quote.